Friday, July 10, 2009

help me get my feet back on the bike

Gday,
Here i am at the end of the second stage at West Virginia about to head into Ohio, i hope.I tried to tell my body it didnt need a day off but it has convinced me i wont make it unless i listen and give it rest when needed.At the moment i cant go on anyway as i have 19 dollars in the bank.I spend about 4 nights a week sleeping under the stars but its hard to get accomadation for less than 50 US dollars a night.Some people may be critical and say i should have saved for everything first.Well as it has cost 16,000 so far, that will take on my wage a fair few years to pay back.I could have one foot in the grave instead of both on the pedals by the time i was ready to go.Its a simple equation,no money=on food =no energy =no ride.I need your help to complete this and will probably have to make this call a few times over the coming months.If at any stage nothing comes through i will find a tree and stay there and fast until it does.Not to keen on fasting but its easier when you have no choice.I really appreciate the help already given but this is where the situation is at .My account is with westpak.bernard scanlan.bsb 035016 account 571887. Only give if its truly on your heart to ,otherwise there is no blessing for you to receive.If you dont feel to give thats fine, there are plenty of others you can help.Bless you my friends,
Bernie

No comments:

Post a Comment