Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The unexpected happens

Howdy partners,
Well ya never know whats going to happen in life eh.Nearing the end of my journey with only about 500kms to go i drop into a store to buy some fruit and a few miniutes later return to find bike ,trailer and most of my things gone.That night i sleep on a bench with only the shorts and shirt i have on me .I end up in a place for the homeless two nights later as little money is left.Not exactly what i had in mind when i began this journey.God has a warped sence of humour.

The good news is i know the Lord brings good out of every situation if we trust Him through it.Its not always easy but i know as more people now hear whats happened its far more likely for donations to come through for the charity which makes it all worthwhile.

Meanwhile i hope to be back on the road in the next couple of days as i am sure God will provide for me to be able to go on.One great thing also has been the support given to help me from friends ans strangers. Thank you all so much. I dont feel worthy but i truly love and appreciate you for it.

Pray for the homeless as well.I have got to like some of these guys.They just need a break to get them going again .

Will hopefully keep you updated with the final part of the journey if and when i can find a library as my laptop was also stolen.God bless the thief.I cant judge ,i use to be one myself.We are all sinners of some sort in need of forgiveness.

Bless you all,
Bernie

No comments:

Post a Comment